Friday, January 16, 2009

Random Miya news from yesterday

  • When I picked up Miya from childcare yesterday, her teacher mentioned that she ran around shouting "No!" and "Mine!" throughout the day. Lovely. Plus, I didn't even know she could say "mine". Ahhhh, the "two's are right around the corner.

  • While getting ready to take a bath last night, she grabbed her Fi*sher Pr*ce hammer, ran over to the wall and started hammering away. I immediately thought who taught this girl construction management?

  • She now likes to drink her bath water. sigh.

  • When I asked her if she was ready to get out of the tub, she shook her head no - for the first time!

2 comments:

  1. what a little character!!! i guess she is going to rule the roost soon with her mine and no's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cousin Thomas tapped his little plastic hammer on the screw head of his book shelf while Miya played with Grandpa last week. That's where she learned to hammer! And I suppose she learned the "No" and "Mine" from me??

    ReplyDelete