Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My New Years Resolutions...I mean goals

I hate New Years resolutions, they usually last about as long as it takes for me to think them up. Sooooo, this year I've decided to implement goals for the year 2009. They are:

1) Incorporate more whole grains into our diet. So far, this hasn't been hard to do as I don't buy much of the "white" stuff. I did buy whole grain spaghetti and mac and cheese the other day and am now addicted to Sara Lee's heart healthy fiber rich whole wheat bread. Yum.

2) Exercise more, I mean start exercising.

3) Spend more time with my friend S, you know who you are :-) Sorry you got in a car wreck last night friend, glad you are ok! I miss my friend S. We are both BUSY moms and it's been hard to find the time to see each other on a regular basis.

4) Start a new hobby! Photography! I've always wanted to and plan to use a bit of my tax refund to purchase a fancy new camera.

5) Learn photoshop to go along with my soon to be new love of photography.

I'm stopping there, sheesh...don't want to overwhelm myself or anything....

2 comments:

  1. I had to stop and make sure I was not reading something I had written on my blog...THIS is (except for friend S) exactly what I would have been writting!!! I am off to buy some whole wheat bread... maybe I'll walk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Goals Sara! This is your year.

    ReplyDelete