Sunday, January 11, 2009

Miya Mei

Last week was a crazy one. I went back to work after the holiday break :-( and Miya's child care facility was closed for the week (they follow the academic schedule). Fortunetly, between grandparents and her aunt Lexi, child care for Miya wasn't an issue.

Grandma and Grandpa from AZ were here to visit as well!! One day they took the kids to jumpalot and I was sure to put the camera in the bag with strict instructions to take pictures so I could see all the fun they had and I missed (man, I really do hate having to work).

Here they all are, having ooodles of fun at the jump place.










This pic makes me laugh...Thomas looks MAD!



On Friday, Miya had her follow-up heart dr. appointment. All is well and the device inside her heart plugging up the area that needed to be plugged is where it's supposed to be. Yay! We'll have one more follow-up in about 8 months. While we were waiting for the Dr. to come in the room, Miya surprised me by saying a new word. I swear, she is saying a new one everyday...it's pretty cute!

This little video was made while we were in the examination room...

On Saturday, my little peanut turned 19 months old! She is growing like a weed and is now wearing mostly 2T clothes...I am still amazed at how fast kids grow!!

7 comments:

  1. That video is AMAZING--
    I cannot wait to see you guys!! She is growing up so fast. We miss U. Ryan--

    ReplyDelete
  2. That day at Jump-a-lot was just as crazy as the pictures indicate! We had a blast---
    If she can say "Miya Mei", I'm quite sure "Grandma" will probably be her next word, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miya is getting so big...she's precious! Hope the adjustment back to work is going okay...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too precious! Did your heart just melt???? Can you tell me how to add the ticker for O's age... I'm a knob! Thanks, cousin! We can't wait to see you and meet Miya! sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that pic with Thomas is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love videos! Thanks for sharing that sweetness of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is awesome. Ava picks up new words every day but not two words together yet, great job Miya Mei.

    ReplyDelete