Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Popcorn

Soooooo....

Last night my sister and Thomas came over for dinner. I had recorded Oprah and really wanted to watch it as did Lexi once she found out the topic (Wanda Barzee's kids...CRAZYYYYYY). With two tots running around full speed, sitting down and watching Oprah was out of the question. So, I hooked up the portable DVD player, put it in Miya's room, started up A Bug's Life, popped some popcorn, shuttled the two tots up to Miya's room and said "ok, popcorn, movie, and playtime in Miya's room!!"

And then we watched Oprah and it was quiet. Ahhhhhh...

After about 45 min Lexi and I had the following conversation:

Me: "Wow! I can't believe they have been up there for so long and playing so good!"

Lex: "I know!! We should tell them to go up there and play all the time!"

Me: "I know!! Worked like a charm!"

And then I started to hear little feet jumping around upstairs

And then it got louder

And louder

Me: "We spoke too soon, what are they doing up there, we only have a few minutes left of Oprah!"

So then Lexi trotted up the stairs, stopped at the top, and said "oh no."

I headed up the stairs and this is what our little angels were up to:





















sigh....

My vacuum smells like butter now.

3 comments:

  1. I bet you will crave popcorn every time you clean the house for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the old saying about when the kids are quiet..... :) Oh, & what Dustin said!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete