Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a.m. shenanigans...

For the most part, Miya has been sleeping through the night in her toddler bed for about a week now! Yay Miya! When she wakes up in the morning, she will gather and haul everything that was in her bed with her down the hall into my room. Her arms are completely full w/ baby, blanket, pig, Kai Lan, another blanket and her pillow. It really is hilarious.

This morning she had a change of heart.

I was in the shower, rinsing my hair (eyes closed) at around 6:00a.m. when I heard "HI!"...which scared the crap outta me, because I'm still not used to the fact that she will get out of her bed and wander into my room. I opened my eyes and there she was, standing in the bathroom with her baby and big frog xylophone toy. She then sat on the bathroom floor and played her xylophone for the remainder of my shower. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment