Sunday, April 26, 2009

2T

Last month, Miya officially moved out of 18 month clothes. Last night I put a pair of her 2T footie (sp?) pj's on her and had to take them off because they were too small! She really is growing like crazy! Yesterday, her aunt said "Miya, you look a little chubby today!" Finally, my girl has some meat on her bones! She is no longer the skinny little frail thing she once was...

I've also noticed my arms aren't so fat anymore, must be the 30 pounds I'm packin' around all the time. :-)

and thus concludes my Sunday morning random tid bit...

3 comments:

  1. It's astounding how fast they grow! I bet you have built up those biceps a bit in the last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one cute baby! Well, I guess 2T makes her a toddler...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now lugging 22 lbs but the arms are still a little hammy. Egad...so is everything else right now ;0) Looking forward to getting my groove back one of these days.

    Enjoy your growing cutie :0)

    ReplyDelete