Friday, October 2, 2009

My, how things have changed...

I went out to lunch with a work bud today, he's 25 ish, I am not. He told me tales of his exciting dating life, his rip-roaring, bar hopping, I'm gettin' drunk stories, and all about his two new side jobs, which he is making bank for...

...and then it was my turn.

Me: "Guess what I am doing J?"

Him: "What! Spill it!?"

Me: "I'm potty training a two year old."

Him: silent.

Him: "How's that going?"

Me: "Not so good, I let her wear her big girl panties last night and in less than an hour she had pissed all over the floor, twice."

Him: rolling his eyes.."Jesus, sounds like fun."

Me: "yeah, not so much..."

This conversation happened after he almost barfed in my car due to the rotten milk stench that I am apparently immune too. Upon inspection, I found 4 sippy cups under the passenger seat....

What the hell is happening to me?

Oh yeah, I'm a mom.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute story. So you really become immune to rotten milk stench? Wow! Moms do have super powers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you wouldn't have it any other way!

    ReplyDelete